Basic knowledge of LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including routers,
access Points, switches, and other hardware .
- Keen to understand Business requirement and fulfilment in terms of Lease line commissioning.
- Leased line configuration, end to end delivery with the help of peer team.
- Understand technical issues and troubleshoot while delivering the lease line to customer and resolve the same by co-ordination with peer teams.
- Monitoring of leased lines and tracks all requests. Timely escalates issues to the teams/supervisor and coordinates with customers and internal teams.
- Actively acquires more skills, techniques, operating practices, knowledge of abstract concepts in order to progress towards full in the field of network.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: IT Software - Network Administration, Security
Role Category: Admin/Maintenance/Security/Datawarehousing
Role: Network Administrator
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time