Greeting from Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd!!!
We are hiring for City Lead-Sales, Below are the Job detail mentioned.
Location: Delhi, Pune & Kanpur
Qualification:UG- Any graduate or any Post Graduate/ MBA in Marketing.
Relevant Experience: 5~10 years
- Meet new customers and Expand Customer Base.
- To understand customer requirements and present product and solutions appropriately to make sales.
- To maintain and develop relationships with existing customers.
- Ensure Order log-in as per Company Policy.
- Liaising with Logistics to check the progress of existing orders and communicate as appropriate to customer.
- Review Statement of accounts periodically for assigned Channel partners and ensure any discrepancy is addressed immediately.
- Review and approve Project price discount as per company policy
- Submit Weekly Sales Report on time
- Ensure Customer and Dealer Database is up to date
- Embed Sales process within team
- Identify new and innovative ways to improve market share
- Participate in OR, provide required inputs , feedback and commitments for the month
- Increase presence in Trade Market through effective Channel Management.
- Ensure annual plans and targets are agreed upon at the beginning of the year
- Ensure active engagement of key channels
- Identify and appoint new Channel and Dealers in assigned territory as required.
- Engage and Drive additional revenue from existing Channel and Dealer network.
- Ensure all Channel Communications, reach the Channel on time.
- Support Channels in achieving their Goals by providing retailing support
- Ensure adherence to agreed Commercial Requirements.
- Ensure Local Promotion Plan is executed as per schedule with adherence to Brand Guidelines.
- Conduct periodical meets aimed at Specifiers, Dealers, Electrician and other Key Influencers.
- Drive Trade Visibility by ensuring Signage's, Display Boards, Brochures and Price Lists are displayed appropriately at Channel and Dealer counters.
- Ensure Specification in all identified Projects.
- Meet Specifies as per assigned Call Schedule to drive Specification.
- Ensure quotations to projects are submitted on time.
- Ensure all Projects are captured in Project Database.
- Ensure cross area projects are highlighted as soon as it is identified to manager and respective Regional Head.
- Delivery of HPD Goals.
- Ensure adherence to Honeywell Code of Business Conduct. Important responsibilities
- Demonstrate key Sales Behaviors(Growth & Customer focus, Gets Results, Effective Communicator, Intelligent Risk Taking and Technical & Functional Excellence).
- Ensure adherence to Budgets of revenue local promotional spend and travel of self and team.
- Recruit top talents from the Industry
- Identify and nurture talent within the team
- Coach and handhold team on effective call practices
- Assign appropriate goals to the team and ensure that they achieve the goals by periodic reviews.
- Ensure optimal productivity from Team to achieve assigned targets
- Conduct / organize trainings to equip teams.
- Retain top talents
- Analyzing market trends and fine tuning sales and marketing strategies
- Exploring new geographies for business expansion
- Manage Key accounts
If this interests you kindly forward your updated Resume on Sushma.firstname.lastname@example.org.. ASAP!!
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Sales, Retail, Business Development
Role Category: Channel Sales
Role: Area / Territory Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time