- Client Network L3 support during L3 related incidents.
- Routing /switching - MPLS & INTERNET - L3 Support to be provided during service incidents
- Co-ordination of Client Network Team & SI Network Team for L3 Related incidents.
- Co-ordination of TIKONA NOCs ( MPLS & INTERNET ) for L3 related incidents
- Co-ordination of TIKONA Server Team - L3 related incidents
Salary: INR 3,25,000 - 4,25,000 PA.
Industry:IT-Hardware & Networking
Role Category:Technical Support
Role:Technical Support Manager
Desired Candidate Profile
Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Tikona Infinet Limited is engaged in building the next generation wireless broadband services for home and enterprise customers in India. Tikona has an all India class A ISP license granted by the Ministry of Communications, Govt. of India, for this purpose. Tikona envisions a powerful -Broadband enabled India and will make all possible contribution to make this happen. Tikona would also be building a comprehensive services framework that can deliver leading edge voice, video, IT applications and multimedia content services over any broadband or IP centric network. Such a framework can be outsourced by service providers globally, who desire to offer next generation services to their customers. Tikona has engaged the best in class technology partners to build the required capability frameworks. Tikona was founded in mid 2008 by veterans from the telecom industry, who have built some of the largest networks in India for mobile, enterprise, broadband and DTH services. Tikona is adequately funded by top end global investors and is committed to comply with the highest standards of corporate governance.
View Contact Details+
Recruiter Name:Jagruti Bhatt
Contact Company:Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd