Position : Manager - Management reporting
Location : Bhandup, Mumbai
Experience : 3+ years
Qualification : CA
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Biz Plan / Financial Model preparation and assisting in due diligence for prospective investors.
2. Budget / Annual Operating Plan preparation for complete P&L and capex for the company.
3. Investor Relations:
a. Preparing periodic KPIs and other MIS updates for investors.
b. Responding to queries from investors.
c. Preparation of Board Meeting Presentations.
4. Lenders Relations:
a. Responding to queries from lenders and providing periodic updates
b. Preparation of presentation for Consortium Meets
c. Ensuring compliances of various loan covenants & conditions
d. Correspondences with lenders.
5. Budget vs. Actual Reporting and analysis of variances
6. Analysis of Revenue, Opex and capex
7. Preparation of Management Presentations for reviews
8. Preparation of projections for the Business
a. Play a key role in planning by analyzing all key drivers
b. Benchmarking Companys performance with Competitors
c. Preparation of Structured MIS and Analysis and periodic KPI reporting
d. Preparation of Adhoc Analysis based on need
e. To ensure appropriate forecasting considering impact on key business drivers.
Desired profile of the candidate
A. High Proficiency in MS Office is required (esp. MS Excel)
B. Good working knowledge of Financial Statement Analysis
C. Experience in Telecom Sector would be an added advantage
Interested candidate can write back to me on email@example.com
Thanks & Regards,
Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Functional Area: Accounts, Finance, Tax, Company Secretary, Audit
Role Category: Finance/Audit
Role: Finance/Budgeting Manager
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time