Roles and Responsibilities
New Customer Acquisition thro prospecting new clients
- Maintain / Manage & Grow Business from the assigned Key Accounts
- Build & maintain long term Relationship with the Key Decision Makers / CXOs in the allocated Key Accounts.
- Responsible for periodic achievement of the customer acquisition & revenue targets for the assigned Key Accounts.
- Keep a track of the clients business initiatives and future plans and analyze its impact on the business
- Identify the opportunities for the new products, services & applications & enhancing the existing infrastructure for additional revenues
- Ensure the timely collection of the payments and adherence to the payment collection / Outstanding systems and procedures as per company policies
- Collect the market intelligence data including environmental, customer & competitor information & initiatives and analyse the same to pre-empt its impact on the business
- Striking strategic alliances with synergistic partners like system integrators, consultants etc. in line with the defined guidelines
- Keep a track of the customers changing needs to facilitate the innovation & development of the new customer management processes & systems.
- Responsible for revenue generation from the set of corporate by cross selling and up selling
- Ensure customer satisfaction thro coordination with back end support functions viz., customer service, billing and other functions.
- Maximising Wallet Share form the existing key accounts
Desired Candidate Profile
. B.TECH / MBA
Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Highly self driven ,self motivated and should possess a proactive approach towards the objectives
- Should demonstrate solution centric approach towards problems
Perks and Benefits
Role:Sales/Business Development Manager
Salary: 6,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Institutional Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Address:3A,,3rd Floor,CORPORA,LBS MARG,BHANDUP, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India