Roles and Responsibilities
- New Customer Acquisition through prospecting new clients
- Maintain / Manage & Grow Business from the assigned Account
- Build & maintain long term Relationship with the Key Decision Makers / CXOs in the allocated Accounts.
- Responsible for periodic achievement of the customer acquisition & revenue targets for the assigned Accounts.
- Keep a track of the clients business initiatives and future plans and analyze its impact on the business
- Identify the opportunities for the new products, services & applications in the existing accounts for additional revenues
- Ensure the timely collection of the payments and adherence to the payment collection / Outstanding systems and procedures as per company policies
- Collect the market intelligence data including environmental, customer & competitor information & initiatives and analyze the same to pre-empt its impact on the business
- Keep a track of the customers changing needs to facilitate the innovation & development of the new customer management processes & systems.
- Responsible for revenue generation from the set of corporates by cross selling and up selling
- Ensure customer satisfaction through coordination with back end support functions viz., customer service, billing and other functions.
- Maximising Wallet Share from the existing accounts .
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent presentation and communication skills •
- Highly self driven ,self motivated and should possess a proactive approach towards the objectives •
- Should demonstrate solution centric approach towards problems .
- Should be Graduate.
Perks and Benefits
- Depending on Performace extra Incentives will be there.
- PF,ESIC and other Benefits will be there.
Role:Enterprise & B2B Sales - Other
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Functional Area:Sales & Business Development
Role Category:Enterprise & B2B Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Address:3A,,3rd Floor,CORPORA,LBS MARG,BHANDUP, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India