Roles and Responsibilities
- New Customer Acquisition through prospecting new clients
- Maintain / Manage & Grow Business from the assigned Accounts
- Build & maintain long term Relationship with the Key Decision Makers / CXOs in the allocated Accounts.
- Responsible for periodic achievement of the customer acquisition & revenue targets for the assigned Accounts.
- Keep a track of the clients business initiatives and future plans and analyze its impact on the business
- Identify the opportunities for the new products, services & applications in the existing accounts for additional revenues
- Ensure the timely collection of the payments and adherence to the payment collection / Outstanding systems and procedures as per company policies
- Collect the market intelligence data including environmental, customer & competitor information & initiatives and analyse the same to pre-empt its impact on the business
- Keeps a track of the customers changing needs to facilitate the innovation & development of the new customer management processes & system.
- Responsible for revenue generation from the set of corporates by cross selling and up selling
- Ensure customer satisfaction through coordination with back end support functions viz., customer service, billing and other functions.
- Maximising Wallet Share from the existing accounts.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Excellent presentations and communication skills
- Highly Self-driven & Self-motivated and should possess a pro-active approach towards the objective
- Should demonstrate solution centric approach towards problems
Perks and Benefits
Salary: 1,50,000 - 1,75,000 P.A.
Industry:Telecom / ISP
Role Category:Retail Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Contact Company:Tikona Infinet Pvt Ltd
Address:3A,,3rd Floor,CORPORA,LBS MARG,BHANDUP, MUMBAI, Maharashtra, India